2016 Iredell County Agricultural Fair
These Departments desire high standards and good workmanship. Please enter only the best and make this the best Fair in the State. The Rules and Regulations of the Fair will govern these Departments, except in cases of conflicts, where the following rules will prevail.
1. No individual may make more than one entry under each catalog number.
2. All entries must be prepared by the exhibitor within he past year.Anything entered in a
previous Fair will be disqualified.
3. The same exhibit can not compete for more than one premium number.
4. All work must be done by the person in whose name the exhibit is entered.
5. It is necessary to open pickles, preserves, and jellies in judging.
6. Each Department will be under special charge of its directors.
The Directors will oversee the arrangement of all articles offered for exhibition in their Departments. They have control of the display space assigned to them. They will deliver the articles to the exhibitors upon presentation of check at the close of the Fair. Judges will be trained Family and Consumer Scientists from nearby counties.